J.M. Wilson's Response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
June 26, 2020
Corporate Office: 8036 Moorsbridge Road, Portage, MI 49024
As J.M. Wilson moves forward through the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, our top priority continues to be keeping our employees as safe and healthy as possible while working with our carrier and agency partners to underwrite and service accounts. We are following the direction provided by each state and CDC guidelines in order to open our offices.
- Working remote: We are busy getting each office ready to open in some capacity while adhering to all requirements outlined in those states. Regardless of whether our associates are physically in the office or continue to work from home, we are connected and able to serve customers by phone and e-mail.
- Kansas City, MO – Office is open to associates, closed to the public
- Charleston, SC – Office is open to associates, closed to the public
- Madison, WI – Office is open to associates, closed to the public
- Carmel, IN – Office is open to associates, closed to the public
- Hollywood, FL - Reviewing requirements
- Westerville, OH – Reviewing requirements
- Arlington Heights, IL – Reviewing requirements
- Portage, MI – Reviewing requirements
- Travel restrictions: We are reviewing all travel and events as they come. Dependent on the state guidelines and personal comfort of our associates and customers, we are beginning to conduct agency visits and attend association functions that are taking place.
- Premium financing: For questions regarding payments on existing contracts, please contact (800) 844-2678 and reference your Cedar Finance Company agreement, including insured's name and policy number
- See Full Preparedness and Response Plan.
In business for 100 years, J.M. Wilson has never been stronger than we are today. We're open for business and confident in our ability to operate during this time. Thank you for your support and please reach out if there is anything we can do for you, your agency, or your insureds. We will provide further updates as warranted.
Sincerely, J.M. Wilson